Sunday 26 October 2008

Three days to go...

Ok, well... Mom and Rhiannon have told me that I have to start my blog now... So, here it is... Three days before I go...

For the last few weeks I haven't really felt anything about going... It's sort of been a case of "it's happening at some point in the future..." Well... I just spent today packing my suitcase with Rhiannon's help. 0___0 I'm packed... My hand luggage and suitcase are fully packed, ready to go. My suitcase is in fact currently sat to the left of me.... Laughing... I wanted to take a picture of it, but my webcam is evil and won't save any pictures!!!! GRR!! ¬¬

Anyway... Now that I'm finally packed and it's only three days to go... I'm starting to feel quite excited and nervous... I mean... It still doesn't seem realistic that I'm going to Japan for 10 months... But I'm beginning to accept the fact that I'm going at all...

Owain and Leyla stopped by earlier to say goodbye... They bought me this gorgous necklace with Saint Christopher on with my name engraved on the other side... It's really nice. Oh, and before I started packing, Rhiannon handed me a bag with goodies in. I've got two lovely padded bags, for accessories and electrical stuff, a passport holder, a useful wallet for useful stuff, a pretty suitcase strap and a padlock which I very quickly broke... =/ So now I'm using Rhiannons padlocks... But anyway, awesome useful stuff! Yay!

So... Yeah... I think that's it for now... Three days!